Main Menu

Lindholme - Lurels

Started by jasper31, September 20, 2021, 13:32:56

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper31

A very hot day at Lindholme, results below
Wasn't me!

fishfinder

Peg 10 for me meant nothing as not fished laurels much,at draw seen was end peg but on arrival there was another match on and someone on 9,middle of a island in front ,so feeder to it was first option,pole at 8m and edge rig,match next door started at 9 o'clock and bloke chucked straight in my swim had to tell him but he said he was not good at casting which proved correct as he managed to spread bait all over,decided to fish towards the right hand side of island,an hour in ,1 x 4oz carp in the net,tried pole and paste a small skimmer,max next door on 12 had got 2 carp and an f1 and could see odd fish being caught,back on feeder tight to sedge on the corner and started to get a few,only method I caught on all day tried pole and later the edge,got broke twice and wasted too long in edge late on,as I finished 2lb short of andy but happy with 2nd and section  from an unfancied peg as 30-40 seem to be the best areas on results.

Leo Martin

Well done Steve and thank you for the write up. Your league position reflects on your ability to read a peg and quickly figure things out. One fish away from Andy w8  very close hard luck. Well done to Andy and the other guys in their places. The young fox cubs also showing in the money again Well done lads
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire