News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

2020 season league vote question . URGENT 3 days only closes Thursday evening

Started by Leo Martin, June 01, 2020, 20:23:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

Guys you couldn't write it.

The previous vote only had 12 entries and sat on the same score for a few days and then it has disappeared without a trace and cannot be found.

We cannot locate it and need a decision for Friday 5th prior to the Beeches match. The only way to progress is to ask for a re-vote and run the ballot again. Oh and by the way there will not be a 3rd vote, recount, rock paper scissors, or racing red worms.

Here we go,

A decision is required on what the membership want to do with regard to the summer league. We had 15 matches planned and have lost 6 to the virus. The question for everyone to answer is do you want to set up a reduced match league of 9 matches or just run the season as 9 individual matches? without the league.

whilst we have the go ahead to start fishing competitive matches again, we must also remember that the lock down decision could come back at any time and affect the rest of the year should the virus numbers start to climb again. Decisions may then be required how we conclude any league if in place but we are a democratic club so I am sure we can resolve.

There is also a potential of Knock ups ( Beeches) being included and this would give 10 matches to form a league from with best 8 matches counting for the remaining of the season.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

steelcowboy

Leo Martin

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THIS THREAD IF YOU VOTE TO HELP TRACEABILITY OF NUMBERS VOTED. THE BALLOT REMAINS SECRET

jasper31

Wasn't me!

Mickr1963

All Leeds Aren't We

Skyblue1987

Voted...but says 9 votes cast only 6 people comment on thread??
I had a season ticket once you know

steve

tackletart

Vegatarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter

Leo Martin

Another close one guys,

Voting closes tomorrow evening and you have to be in it to win it.

Leo Martin

Only 14 have voted so far, please ensure you gave cast your vote. Thank you