News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

2017 Matches booked

Started by jasper31, January 06, 2016, 15:52:01

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper31

Gents,

Below is a list of matches i have booked so far for 2017, i hope your happy with them and we have a good variety of matches to please the majority. When 2017 come round we would have done Southfield Res twice, so i thought it would even it up if we went back and did canal again. We have the better pegs on that stretch this time and hopefully the wweather will be kind to us this time

Wasn't me!

jasper31

Messingham sands now booked with Island and Hollywood lakes booked. Just need 1st July sorting with natural venue
Wasn't me!

Jack Crabtree

Just wait till I get my cataracts done

Leo Martin

Well Done mate, looks very good, old favorites, new venues, a two day event great variations.

Even a September slot available for a visit to see Mr Marlow again  :).
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Skyblue1987

Well done Andy,would like the trip to the glebe to be an annual match???
I had a season ticket once you know

Leo Martin

Quote from: Skyblue1987 on January 06, 2016, 22:31:57
Well done Andy,would like the trip to the glebe to be an annual match???

I think now we have Steve Guy firmly embedded it may well be that way with Glebe. Only issue is the date but we got round it this year so we can only try again in 2017.

jasper31

Now moved for all to see
Wasn't me!

Leo Martin

Well done mate, heads together for 2018 soon  8)

steve

Nice one Mr Jasper.  :)

Hopefully I will be able to get onto the Glebe again next year, if we all behave this year, and we want to go back. I will talk to Mr Marlow when we are down there in September.

:bigfish:

gary.summerscales.3

Well done jasper, :bigfish:

weldec

Well done Jasper, great set of matches. Well organised as usual.

andy w8

Skyblue1987

I had a season ticket once you know

Leo Martin

If we are lucky enough to get on Glebe again the dates don't get sorted till approx December time. It will have to be added in when we know closer to the time. We will try for one of the vacant weekends however it may be a last minute reshuffle. Diary posted and venues booked well in advance in order to secure lakes of our choice. This seems the best way to go as with 25 pegs to book a lot of the venues soon get booked up.

jasper31

If anyone wants a calendar again next year let me know

Wasn't me!