Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Membership List

Started by jasper31, October 01, 2021, 11:40:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Indian

jasper31

Quote from: Paul Whitehouse on October 01, 2021, 16:23:47
There's a possibility I could join for 2022 as the other half has a different working pattern now, will confirm when Winter league starts if that's ok.

Brilliant buddy - be good to see you out in some sunshine  :) :)
Wasn't me!

Leo Martin

Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Skyblue1987

I had a season ticket once you know

steelcowboy

Mike Roach ? Stevie Curtis ? Andy Waite ?

Adamnewton96

Yes please pal 👍🏼

Mickr1963

All Leeds Aren't We

Indian

Surely we shouldn't be taking new members until all this years members have given their intentions by all means put them on a reserve list first

Leo Martin

Quote from: Indian on October 08, 2021, 19:06:08
Surely we shouldn't be taking new members until all this years members have given their intentions by all means put them on a reserve list first

Lists separated out to show new applicants from existing members

jasper31

Quote from: Indian on October 08, 2021, 19:06:08

Indie - are you saying we cap the numbers? We have never done this before?
The general rule is that anyone who wants to be a member can be regardless if they are new or old, if we are starting to restrict numbers then we need to look at all factors of membership, especially on turn out on match days. The last few matches have seen up to 7 or 8 members not turning up and it looks like the same for the last match too. The people who have joined us and help out have saved the club a lot of money in pegging fees alone...

Members have a habit of not coming on here or leaving everything to the last minute to respond to any messages / posts or threads.... How long do we leave it before opening it up to new members? Do we set a date of when.... Some would need to wait till March next year to make a decision but the fisheries are all booked up way in advance and leaving it too late would mean we can't increase our numbers.

The lack of responses is very frustrating and doesn't help when we are trying to plan a decent days fishing for everyone, just look at the AGM thread as an example.....

Peace out.....
Wasn't me!

Indian

Jasper no I'm not saying cap the numbers but just give long term members the chance to make their intentions its obvious we can only take so many members due to peg availability at venues i would say last match is time up

Leo Martin

List now updated with 2021 members names still to confirm. If this can please be completed before our last match at Springvale it would be appreciated

Chalky

Jlanelly

Can you put Malc Bowler on the reserve list

Leo Martin

Quote from: Jlanelly on October 18, 2021, 18:50:16
Can you put Malc Bowler on the reserve list

Hi John, he is on as 7th reserve mate