Wasn't me!

jasper31

Wasn't me!

jasper31

Wasn't me!

jasper31

Wasn't me!

jasper31

Updated - now with 3 worst matches dropped.
Wasn't me!

jasper31

Wasn't me!

jasper31

Wasn't me!

big glen

Pity i miss the next match and will get 8 points , or i might have been in with  a chance of runner up . ;D ;D

jasper31

Updated with a few changes from yesterday thanks to Mick being vigliant
Wasn't me!

jasper31

League updated and with only one match left the winner has been guaranteed for a while now but the other places are very tight and still up for grabs...
Wasn't me!

steve

Well done Steve Curtis, consistent dangling.

Leo Martin

Congratulations Steve Curtis on the second time league winner and retaining the title.

Well done to other packet pickers as well, particularly young Sam on his first year with us, a very impressive start.

Thank you to all our guests who have ensured we have had an almost full quota of pegs taken and paid up on every match, your support is gratefully appreciated.

Well done and thank you to all our members who continue to support the club week in, week out come rain or shine.

The year ends as it started with COVID very much still around. As a club we have managed to fish most of our matches and seen strict restrictions in place and these are now being relaxed more and more however its nice to see members still being respectful and careful.

2021 Summer Season now closes and whilst some of our members wrap up their tackle for the cooler months, others will dust off their thermals and endure whatever conditions winter decides to throw at them. It will soon be 2022 season and we go again for hopefully another exciting summer campaign

Special thanks to Jasper for running the show this year, a sterling organisational job and the Friday night draws are a winner with everyone. Thank you to Steve for his weighing in duties throughout the year as well, very efficient process you have. Also to timekeeper Glen for the big puffs that make his whistle pea swirl.

Take care everyone and hopefully see you all again in 2022.

Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

big glen

Really appreciate your efforts mate , looking forward to this year's winter league and next year's summer league 😎 👍.
Yes and well done to all who participated this year and hope to see you all next season 😀 👍