News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

2nd Jan - Lindholme - Willows

Started by jasper31, January 04, 2021, 08:52:50

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper31

Very cold day with ice breakers needed, fishing was as expected very slow but everyone did catch and no blanks recorded on the day.

Results below
Wasn't me!

fishfinder

Peg 48 for me again not in either end bay which had been the best areas in last few matches,but at least with having the whole lake I had the bay opposite until we got there and 2cm of ice in the full bay,spent nearly an hour breaking ice,end end bay was nearly ice free and first bay had a bit of clear water so expected them areas to produce, fished edge of ice at 13m,had 3 f1s in first 2 hour but no one else catching  stuck at it despite it snowing for 2 hours, it was very cold and miserable .Odd fish started to be caught in last 2 hours,I had 2 more f1s and a few bits on maggot,jasper on peg 2 started catching in last hour and soon overtook me with a massive f1 that must have wieghed 7lb,I finish with 10lb 5oz for 2nd,the end bay did not fish very well  and was a hard day for most,3 anglers only had 1 bite all day,sure we would have caught better in the bay on bomb but was not to be.Looks like it could be our last match for a while.

Leo Martin

Well done Steve, thanks for the write up. I think all lakes on complex struggled in the conditions.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire