News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Match 1 - 5th December - Grange Park - Heron

Started by jasper31, November 24, 2020, 14:12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper31

Saturday 5th December - Grange Park - Heron

This was originally booked for Curlew but its fishing really hard so moved to Heron as that is still fishing well.

Gents - its looking likely that we will be match fishing by the time this comes around.

I have 10 pegs booked but need to know numbers asap.

I have listed names of anglers who wish to join the winter league but still a few to confirm

the now famous live draw is back and will be commence on Friday 4th Dec at 19:00hrs via the Facebook page.

Fish 10 am to 3 pm

£20 peg and Pools to be paid before the 4th December

Please make yourself aware of any fishery rules

Confirmation needed from league members, open to guests from Saturday 28th November

10 pegs booked and peg numbers will be appointed as always on the day of the match by fishery management.

All anglers are encouraged to weigh in so as not to effect section points of league members

A no show will result in a £8.00 charge to cover the pegging fee so as not to effect the pools. This will also be applied if not cancelled 7 days prior to the match.

Match booking on list                  Confirmed Yes / No

1 - Indian                       Paid - £20
2 - Big Glen                    Paid - £20
3 - S Curtis                    Paid - £20
4 - Conlan Wilson           Paid - £20
5 - Wolfy                        Paid - £20
6 - G Cooper                  Paid - £20           
7 - Paul Whitehouse        Paid - £20
8 - Jasper                      Paid - £20
9 -
10 -

Drop Outs:
1. K Smith
2. Papa Kev
3. Leo
4. J Lanelly
Wasn't me!

jasper31

Wasn't me!

Leo Martin

Going to have to drop out guys until I get the all clear from hospital, sorry.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Paul Whitehouse

What's the Facebook page please so I can see the draw please.

jasper31

Paul - accept my facebook friend request then i can invite you buddy
Wasn't me!

Indian

Be prepared to be shocked  Paul have no children near he's usually  naked on draw nights  >:D >:D O0

Leo Martin

Paul, it is advisory to have a counsellors contact number close at hand to avoid any long term mental effects.

As  club we cannot be held responsible for any short-term or long term psychological damage.

Some team members have already been passed as mentally unwell. Others whatever happened would have no affect, the light is on, but no ones st home.

Jlanelly

Jasper I need to cancel the 5th as I have tested positive or Covid I will be isolating for the next 11 days I have no illness just lost my sense of smell

Leo Martin

Sorry to hear this John, fingers crossed, stay said pal.

Jlanelly

Leo Martin

Good news John.

I've had a few work colleagues tested +ve and are back in work again all in good health. 11 days and counting as you say, fingers crossed buddy ad it will pass in no time. Take more than loss of taste to keep a good Donny lad down

Leo Martin

Loads of space available for this one if anyone fancies a day in the fresh air with Bashers by their side for company.

Lakes  fishing well, fish hungry for bait and Glen had about 30lb mixed net on his sneaky Saturday28th practise session

Indian

Can't smell your own farts then mr Lanely feel sorry for the mrs keep safe buddy  >:D >:D :laugh:

Paul Whitehouse