News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Summer League Final Table and Placings

Started by jasper31, November 11, 2020, 13:14:42

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper31

Well its been a strange year with matches lost, fish lost, fishing hard and fishing easy. With the now 2nd lockdown in place and uncertainty around future matches it was decided at the AGM that the league would end and placings are now decided on lowest points and then weight. So with that i have pleasure announcing that the following stands

1st with 10 points but a greater weight 537lb 7oz - Steve Curtis
2nd with 10 points and 512lb 13oz - Indian
3rd with 10 points and 503lb 13oz - Jasper
4th with 13 points and 437lb 14oz - John Utting
5th with 13 Points and 403lb 11oz - Keith Smith

All money has been paid out by paypal (apart from Indian)

Congratulations Steve on regaining the title this year, it was a closer this year than last.

Thank you to everyone that took part and we hopefully will see you all very soon.
Wasn't me!

tackletart

Many thanks for all your hard work Jasper  :drummer:
Vegatarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter

Leo Martin

Well done guys to each and everyone of you for turning up for all the matches in this strangest of years and making the league possible.

Congratulations to Stephen Curtis for retaining his title and also to the packet pickers for pushing him very close.

Thank you to Jasper for all he has done to make the season happen for us all. special thanks to Stephen Curtis for the weighing in throughout the year as well and Glen for exercising his lungs moving the pea in his whistle.

Another special thankyou to you all for helping and supporting me though out the year as I have limped along.

The main and most important achievement is we all started the season together and we are all together at the end. Looking forward to us all being together in Summer 2021.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire