News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

2020 summer league round 9 Lindholme Bonsai September 26th

Started by Leo Martin, August 09, 2020, 13:32:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

Quote from: Jlanelly on September 18, 2020, 07:03:08
Yes for me sorry boys I thought I had already booked on I'll send payment on PayPal

Thank you John
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Leo Martin

Leo Martin

PLASE NOTE UPDATED COVID RULES AT LINDHOLME FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE 23/9/2020

Drennan Lindholme Leisure Lakes is sharing a COVID-19 update.
1 d  ·
Update to take place from tomorrow
Please note we are enforcing these rules to keep you and us safe, if you believe in the rules or not please abide or you will be asked to leave.
I honestly don't sit outside every sat and sun to enjoy the weather, it's to keep us safe and to not give the government an excuse to shut the great sport down
Phoenix pub and. Cafe
Coronavirus – Latest Measures
The following will come into effect from Thursday 24th September 2020, and MUST be adhered to:
1. All customers must wear a face covering when entering the premises, these can be removed once you have been seated. Face coverings must also be worn if moving around in the premises.
2. All food & drinks MUST be ordered from your table, no ordering or standing at the bar or food service counter. All food & drinks must be eaten & drunk at your table.
3. The premises will close at 10.00pm, prompt, without exception, last orders for drinks will be called at 9.30pm. All customers MUST have left the premises by 10.00pm.
4. A maximum of 6 customers only on each table, other tables must ensure that social distancing measures are maintained.
Sunday Food & Kitchen Hours
Due to recent confusion, we would like to clarify the food & kitchen service and hours for Sunday's. Breakfast will be served as normal, then Sunday lunch is served from 12.30pm until 6.00pm, during the lunch period all customers can also order food from our regular daily menu. Once Sunday lunch has finished the kitchen will remain open, where customers can order from our regular menu, the kitchen will then close at 8.30pm.
Thanks Mick & Jenny
Tackle Store
As prior
* Limited entry 20ppl (as Covid assessment )
* masks must be warn with the only except of a legit doctors exemption card. No badge bought on eBay or self cut out card
* staff to now wear face coverings at all
Times indoors
* one way system
* hand sanitiser on the entrance
* spaced que system
Round the lakes
* no following scales
* no large groups please
* safe weigh system in place
Many Thanks
Aaron