Started by papakev, June 15, 2018, 16:33:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen Turner

Is the winter league now cancelled?
Cheers

john.lanelly

It would be nice to know if the winter league is happening have we any news

jasper31

Papa has said he will post something tonight.
Wasn't me!

Leo Martin

Guys apologies for delay if you can please bear with us we should hopefully have something to post over next day or so.  Sorry about the delay
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

jasper31

Gents,

I think this has gone on for long enough and people obviously need to know what is going on. Kev has decided that he can't commit to the winter league. As such it has left us a bit of a dilemma, due to circumstances Leo is unable to commit to any of the matches. Mike isn't on the list along with Jack and Glen.
This only leaves me, unfortunately due to my new position I will miss the first 2 matches of the league.

I am willing to take on the league but the options are:

• We scrap the first 2 matches are run it as a 5 match series and probably best 4 results count
  • Someone else runs the first 2 matches and we stay with the same format

the choice is yours, we have 10 people who want to fish the league so please let me know asap.
Wasn't me!

Leo Martin

Thank you and well done Jasper. Please continue in your support of this guys. We have Aaron hold the lakes for us turning away other clubs so it will be nice to turn up, fish the matches and thank Aaron for his continued support of our club.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Indian

andy w8

Will find out if I can stand  in to run first 2 matches. What's every ones opinion on 5 or 7 matches???

jasper31

That would be good Andy, i can then do the rest...
Wasn't me!

john.lanelly

Guys I don't mind helping out if someone else will step up as well

Indian

I think everyone will pitch in as per usual  :bigfish:

john.lanelly

tackletart

I cant make the first and last but will pay my peg fee regardless.

I can help with the second.
Vegatarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter

jasper31

Love you all, amazing set of lads. I will speak with aaron tomorrow to confirm we are carrying on with league and adjust it to 10 pegs with an option to add a couple if we get enough.

As a starter we only pay £7 pegging fee and only for the amount of people that turn up.
Wasn't me!

Paul Whitehouse

7 for me although I can only fish 6 missing the 3rd one and will help out as much as required