News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Winter League 2016-17

Started by papakev, June 11, 2016, 13:44:10

Previous topic - Next topic

steve

Papa
Just paid via PayPal £45.00 for myself, Paul Atton and Gary Knight.
Many thanks
Team Smiler

LINDEN A C

Leo.

Could you please put me down as a reserve.

Many Thanks

gary.summerscales.3

Don,t forget papa kev,I gaveyou30quid on loco match for me and moose ;D

Mickr1963

You didn't lose a pound did you Gaz  ;) ;) ;) ???
All Leeds Aren't We

gary.summerscales.3

Before loco match I gave jasper 35 quid for lindholme festival 10 quid on pellets,30 to papa kev for winter league,23quid for match and daft quids,3 quid for bacon sarnie and cup of tea,  not bad 101 quid before i got to fish,but felt worse been robbed of a pound after match enough said  >:( even had mr skelton from james maude who witnessed it and verified what i,d weighed,this was dismissed as me been mardy,just believe what you weigh is what you should get,rant over ,all for a laugh and banter but certain things piss me off like match before Andy Waite having 3 carp for 45lb and owner not letting him weigh them for the biggest fish when biggest looked about 17lb .

fishfinder

Mickr1963

Quote from: Gary Summerscales on September 22, 2016, 21:12:42
Before loco match I gave jasper 35 quid for lindholme festival 10 quid on pellets,30 to papa kev for winter league,23quid for match and daft quids,3 quid for bacon sarnie and cup of tea,  not bad 101 quid before i got to fish,but felt worse been robbed of a pound after match enough said  >:( even had mr skelton from james maude who witnessed it and verified what i,d weighed,this was dismissed as me been mardy,just believe what you weigh is what you should get,rant over ,all for a laugh and banter but certain things piss me off like match before Andy Waite having 3 carp for 45lb and owner not letting him weigh them for the biggest fish when biggest looked about 17lb .

That wrap round took rod off rest Snipey!! wish I'd got one like that on loco  :bigfish: :bigfish: :bigfish:
All Leeds Aren't We

andy w8

Quote from: Gary Summerscales on September 22, 2016, 21:12:42
BIG THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN GARRY DON'T KNOW YOU CARE LOL  SHOCKED. ...
WILL HAVE TO CATCH A BIGGER ONE 18.2 bl
BUT THAT'S LIFE SOME YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE !
IT'S SILL GOOD TO BE ALIVE LOL..

gary.summerscales.3

The point I,m making it should be a fair playing field for all,if your fish weren,t al
Owed to be weighed then nobody's should have been counted, a comitee is appointed to make everything fair,I,m not blaming max for trying to get his fish weighed as he knows the weigh lad and he was abit more force full than you getting his weighed, it's up to the people running the club to make it a fair match or competition and in my view if yours weren't allowed to be weighed individually then nobody else,s should have been allowed on that day ,s for the famous pound off i was amazed how it was just thought of as a big joke, with me and steve curtis so close in summer league that pound could end up the difference between 1st and 2nd if we tie on points and on the day i was one of the 1st to weigh and it could have cost me a place or section points on the day,as it happens apart from a possible overall tie and weight coming into the equation it probably won,t matter,some may say its all abit of fun but you have to have rules,guidelines to conform to or Everybody can just do what they want,rant over,done now,I,ll not be commenting on this again but hope my views are at least considered by the powers that be going forward

roger.summerscales

Stop whinging idiot you should know its who you know not what you know by the way Andy I saw you catch 3 carp over 15LB SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Behave.

weldec

Quote from: Roger Summerscales on September 23, 2016, 18:01:22
Stop whinging idiot you should know its who you know not what you know by the way Andy I saw you catch 3 carp over 15LB SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Behave.

No Roger, it What you know about who you know.

Jungle juice ready to sample mate  ;D  ;D

steve

andy w8

Hi papa kev I have payed on 24sep for winter league

Jack Crabtree

Just wait till I get my cataracts done

john utting

kev i payed £15 on the 15th august for  winter league but still not showing on forum