News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

2019 Summer League round 4 Grange Park Merrys

Started by Leo Martin, March 03, 2019, 19:07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

Thanks Kev and Steve for the information. How deep is it so guys know what depth rigs to make up please? also is it park behind or barrow jobby
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Indian

Park behind every peg can be up to 8ft in some pegs

Leo Martin

Leo Martin

Leo Martin

Saturday weights  209lb, 137, 134.12 and 113, lots of good back up weights.
todays weights 176 first, 175 second and loads of good back up weights.

All methods catching, top 2, 2+2, margins, method and waggler.

Fish liking a lot of snap and lots of fish just cruising and not feeding.

depth full top 2 at top 2+1. margins from 12 inch to 24 inch, end of platforms depths between 4 and 5 feet.

some fish starting to spawn, lots swimming around top of surface of water

However the nice weather is due to change so all things may change as well, you know how it goes when we rock up.

Leo Martin

Warning warning warning.

If coming from the West ( crowle or m181 ) then there are roadworks and the road between Tesco and Berkley roundabout is CLOSED . Local diversions are in place with a detour so please allow extra time to compensate for the extra milage

steve

ROAD CLOSED!

Lads in the tackle shop have told me that the usual route I, and some of you, take to Messingham has a big detour due to a drain collapse.
Rather than going M180/M181 to Scunny and A159 Bottesford/Messingham its better to go the back way, A18 over Trent and turn right, keep straight on through East Butterwick, keep Trent bank on right all the way, only turning left after the pub (Dog and Gun I think) signed Messingham.

Smiler will end up un Cleethorpes  ;D

Leo Martin

Hi Steve can you please take Smilers pocket money so he can be paid on in time if hes off Cleethorpes or ask him to leave home now to allow time

steve

I will mate and ask him to get us all a stick of rock while he's there.

Leo Martin

Car loaded, paperwork done, next wash, shave and a few beers. Cya in the morning guys

kiwi

Steve that's your best route in leads you straight to  Merry need to watch for odd tractor