News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Big Bash AC team selection post for James Maude match on April 13th at Holmedale

Started by Leo Martin, February 09, 2019, 18:21:40

Previous topic - Next topic

big glen

tackletart

Vegatarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter

Leo Martin

Okies guys,

Our friends from Mansfield would like to kow how mch roadkill to scrape up. Can you please indicate if you would like Pie and Peas to dine upon as the results are totted up and brown envalopes are handed out.

please indicate below so the Maudsters can start setting traps, scraping up roadkill and generally chasing the wildlife in Sherwood to bake into pies for us to devour.

Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Indian

Team has not been drawn out yet so we can't realy order food :bigfish:

Leo Martin

I know but if we have food against names it will be easy when the draw takes place. It is taking a long time for responses so just trying to reduce time mate.

big glen

Leo
Pie and peas for me if I am lucky enough to get drawn out of the hat .

big glen

Leo
How many in each team mate .
We have 19 members and T Tart has pulled out .
That leaves 18 , you have on your list places for 18 but on it 15 have replied .

Mickr1963

All Leeds Aren't We

weldec

Quote from: big glen on March 06, 2019, 08:20:16
Leo
How many in each team mate .
We have 19 members and T Tart has pulled out .
That leaves 18 , you have on your list places for 18 but on it 15 have replied .

Hi Glen alias Buzz Lightyear.

It will be teams of 15 mate same as every year.
Leo's getting so excited since he became Queen Bee 🐝.

Leo Martin

Buzz, buzz
We need 15 in the team from 18 members. When everyone states an interest of their availability the 15 lucky ones can be drawn out of the hat as per agm request.
At the moment we still have a few to say if they are available/ want to fish or not.
Buzz buzz

steve