Kev Duffy
PapaKev
Smiler
Gaz Knight

any updates appreicated  to help move things forward
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

John Balmforth

john.lanelly

Guys is the calendar correct as the 7th July is the Saturday as Billy has Tripp booked for the Saturday the7th

john.lanelly

Forget my last post senior moment 2018 and 2019 mix up

james.staff.7

Count me out for next year please. Life is moving to fast at the minute and I need to spend every spare moment with the wife and boy even if they don't want to lol.I will guest on days I can. Miss you all but I will be back.

Leo Martin

Quote from: James Staff on October 20, 2018, 21:58:31
Count me out for next year please. Life is moving to fast at the minute and I need to spend every spare moment with the wife and boy even if they don't want to lol.I will guest on days I can. Miss you all but I will be back.

Hi James,

Many thanks for getting in touch and letting us know. totally understnad your reasons, Jack is growing up very fast and you need to enjoy the time together as a young family as it soon becomes memories as time passes by. Please keep you eye on the match calendar and more than welcome to guest as you know. Once a Basher, always a Basher..

steve

All the best James.
Enjoy your young un while you can, it won't be long before he's ringing you at 3 in the morning begging for a lift from a club.
I'm going for a nap, I was up at 3 this morning  :)

tackletart

All the best James.
Same as Steve says  8)
Vegatarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter

Jack Crabtree

Like the rest of the lads all the best James.

The first priority of any parent should be to look after a son called Jack  8) 8)
Just wait till I get my cataracts done

Leo Martin

Please add views and thoughts onto this thread so as not to hijack the Southfield booking thread please post on here. Any ideas greatfully received on how we resolve the situation going forward