News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

February 15th

Started by Leo Martin, February 15, 2021, 19:03:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

So while you are all loved up from valentines day how is everyone keeping?

Hope you are all fit and well?
Do you think we will be back fishing in March or April?
Anyone received their jab yet?
Anyone fed up with Hook tying and rig making?
anyone took up painting by numbers or jigsaw puzzles?
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Skyblue1987

Answers...
1.So So not doing strictly this year mind
2.Hope so but a septic Meg couldn't predict this ..
3.No but seen a few pric#s >:D
4.Started this last week after getting stuff out of removal boxes.
5.No but I've took to counting Bark chippings on the garden borders to see if a top up required! But the local wildlife and two westies who shall remain nameless keep kicking them about with due abandonment and not giving any thoughts to the hard work of counting. Needless to say I've rang my mate who has a golf course up here in Scotland an American guy you might not heard of ? Got some towers has a spray tan and gets have you been tangoed shouted at him .He likes fruit as he's been peached I think a couple of times but he is a bit of a fruity character He's called the count a fake news story and has told me to go for a recount.And Build a wall paid for by the wildlife and two boys that have westietude big time,Squirrels not happy,and Bodger the badgers going to hold a rally apparently.
And as for Valentine's Day.....She didn't appreciate the time I took to get some self raising flour,Mop & Bucket!!!  :o :o :o
Going to hate the Dyson and Ironing board I got her for Mother's Day!
If you don't hear from me again it was nice knowing you all.Just make sure you sell my gear for more than £100 it all cost ;) ;) :-X :-X
Before you ask? Yes Sue did get me a present ....A dog house!! She says I will get a lot of use from it :o :o
I had a season ticket once you know

steve

Ha ha LOL Sky Blue at his best!! 😂😂😷

Leo Martin

I reckon Mikes been smoking the Scottish Heather to write this story out   :)
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Indian

I don't think we will be able to fish matches until  april we might as well cancel winter league  and carry payments to next year