John - your already on old bean!!!
Wasn't me!

Skyblue1987

I had a season ticket once you know

fishfinder

Jlanelly

I'll send the dosh via PayPal

Jlanelly

Hi Jasper just sent on PayPal forgot to message what the pay was for it's for Hollywood Bowl Cheers

jasper31

Wasn't me!

dave.fox

big glen

Put me down mate if you have room.

fishfinder

jasper31

As this is a new lake there is a rule change.

All the following are not allowed on this lake:

Method of any kind
Bomb of any kind
No Feeders in-line or fixed of any kind

Basically its a pole venue with pellet waggler allowed but need to check the size of waggler.
Wasn't me!

steve

Anyone got any info' about this venue please? Depths, fish size, winning weights etc. Greatfully accepted. Thank you.

jasper31

Wasn't me!

Mickr1963

All feeders and bomb rigs must now be free running and of the paternoster type, with a minimum 12 inch hooklength and a 2 inch paternoster length.

Just copied this from the sands website, have the rules changed again or does the above apply to Hollywood Bowl
All Leeds Aren't We

jasper31

Mick,

I spoke with Kev on Friday and he told me then that as its a new lake and the fish are of a smaller stamp than the other lakes the use of any methods as such are banned. This rule will be under review as the fish grow.
Wasn't me!

Mickr1963

Rule Change for Hollywood Bowl

With regard to the new Lake at Hollywood.

We are seeing the same issues with lip damage on the smaller Carp at Hollywood Bowl as occurred in the early days of Merry`s Pool and Hollywood Strip Lake.

We attributed this damage at the time to the constant pricking of the fishes lips associated with the use of Method Feeders, i.e. smaller fish do not always hook themselves against the weight of the feeder and constant pricking of the lip tissue occurs.

Although some anglers disagreed with the reasoning behind this at the time, the problem was solved after the ban was introduced and the fish recovered quickly.

This problem does not seem to occur with larger fish and we intend to ban the use of self hooking methods, specifically METHOD FEEDER, IN LINE FEEDERS and IN LINE BOMBS until we deem that the fish are up to the size where mouth damage does not occur.

All feeders and bomb rigs must now be free running and of the paternoster type, with a minimum 12 inch hooklength and a 2 inch paternoster length.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS RULE ONLY APPLIES TO HOLLYWOOD BOWL.

Repeat

THIS RULE ONLY APPLIES TO HOLLYWOOD BOWL.

Jasper,
Can you double check with Kev as it still clearly states on the website that feeders and bombs can be used here with paternoster attachment in place

Thanks
All Leeds Aren't We