News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

Big Bash Accounts

Started by jasper31, October 06, 2023, 14:31:48

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper31

Gents - at the beginning of the year we had £560 in the big bash accounts.

This year we have taken a real hit with the standard payout, the fact we have to pay for any pegs we book (apart from Grange Park) and anglers dropping out of matches.

Currently we have only got £240 which is a loss of £320 so far and i expect we will loose a few quid over the last 2 matches.

If we carry this on into next year i think we will struggle financially and it will effect our pay out or other measures will have to be considered.

I would like to propose that each of us helps out this year to avoid that, and by that i mean:

at the start of the year we all pay a £10 pegging fee and if we all stick to the rules normally you all get this back on the last match. i'm proposing that instead of taking the £10 back we all donate it back into the big bash accounts which will get us back to over the £500 safety net for next year.

I will privately message you all who have paid asking if you want to do that - those that don't will still get the £10 refunded but those that want to donate the £10 it would be greatly appreciated?  what out for messages on whats app / messenger / text / emails. All replies will be kept anonymous and no one will know (except me) if you  want the money refunding. There is also no pressure or prejudice in any decision you make.
Wasn't me!

steelcowboy

No brainer my opinion has always been this should never been handed back

Leo Martin

Guys we have the AGM after the willows match. If anyone has any ideas how we can reduce this potential loss in the future seasons please share so we can discuss at the AGM.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Leo Martin

Guys we have the AGM after the willows match. If anyone has any ideas how we can reduce this potential loss in the future seasons please share so we can discuss at the AGM.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Jlanelly