News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

2021 AGM

Started by Skyblue1987, November 20, 2021, 09:47:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblue1987

Can I just raise a couple of issues about last night agm.
Thanks for a name check by the way it wasn't personal apparently no one else got mentioned so take that as you think.
I've never ever cost this club any money be it pegging fees or payouts...
Yes I've not attended many matches....for the following reasons...Health issues,and also working ...but I have given the club plenty of notices about if I could attend or not.
My Job is taking severely disabled children to schools and clubs these children have been dealt a life card not by choice and taking them to and from worn out parents for a day or even a few hours gives them a bit of time for themselves. And I would ask anyone who's worked with these children daily how they feel?? I have up to two helpers on my bus to help upset children that cannot speak that get punched kicked etc but like me try and make it a relaxing time the best we can for there sakes.After a long day driving with these instances daily it also takes toll on the staff me included so sometimes a break is what we need.I Have so much respect for my colleagues and also the children parents and staff at the schools and clubs.
So that is why I haven't joined the matches but as I stated there has been more than enough notice given for pegs to be filled iand as I said never cost the club money.

I noticed other members never had a name check but hey ho.
Now I know if this post is removed by the committee it will be no shock!
I had a season ticket once you know

fishfinder

Just a couple of points Leo,fishing to next peg at grange is only a rule for opens not club matches, also both grange and springvale are £8 next year

Leo Martin

Quote from: fishfinder on November 20, 2021, 16:52:34
Just a couple of points Leo,fishing to next peg at grange is only a rule for opens not club matches, also both grange and springvale are £8 next year

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the clarification.

There is also another vote to be posted so all members have the chance to influence the result and matches next year, this is the proposal to start matches at 10:30 and not 10:00am. all votes will be posted over the next day or so.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Indian

Top man Mike Dodd much respect xxx

kiwi

Mike well put credit on you giving up time for the kids you put plenty into BIG bash from the very beginning to be given a bit of lee way with match bookings