News:

Welcome to the Big Bash Angling Club Forum

Main Menu

BIig Bash weekend away

Started by Leo Martin, January 28, 2024, 21:35:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo Martin

Guys At the AGM we discussed the potential of a group of us having a weekend away in a lodge or accommodation near a reputable fishery. The suggestions were Docklow, Tunnel Barn farm and Larford.

Larfod accomodatin looks limited
Tunnel Barn farm has numerous types from Pods, caravans, lodges to 2 storey buildings
Docklow has numerous options of many types.

To those that have been to these places where did you stay please so I can enquire about dates and availability for either 3 or 4 night stays.

I guess there are other locations Hallcroft, float fish farm, Westwood lakes. If anyone who is interested knows locations with accommodation types they have used previously please drop me a message or let me know so i can check availability ad costs.
ta very much
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

big glen

Leo
I will make one where ever you want to go mate , i have been to Tunnel and the accommodation is great so is the fishing , it has an on site tackle shop with all the bait , pellets maggots etc .
would like to try float fish farm as Indian says its very good , Docklow is a bit far for a weekend as its about 2 hours 40 mins away but well worth a visit for a week .

Leo Martin

Hi Glen, which lodgings have you used when staying there mate.
Duck Hunter Extraordinaire

Mr w8

What was the dates for weekend lads

big glen

WE HAVE STOPPED IN THE LODGE LIKE WE USE AT LINDHOLME AND IN THE LODGE ABOE THE SHOP , THE LODGE LIKE LINDHOLME IS A LOT BETTER MATE